If my vaccine certificate are missing doses, what should I do?
Please note that your vaccination certificate IS NOT automatically updated when you have it in your digital mailbox (e.g. Kivra, Digimail. e-Boks or Min myndighetspost). You need to retrieve a new certificate, when you have received a new dose.
When information about your vaccine status is shown on your vaccination certificate, the text reads either:
- “Dose 1 of 2” or
- “Dose 2 of 2” or
- "Dose 3 of 3" or
- "Dose 4 of 4"
If the information is incorrect:
- Check that at least seven days have passed since your received your vaccine.
- Request a new vaccination certificate at Covidbevis.se if at least one twenty-four-hour period has elapsed since you last did so.
- Corrections are constantly made to data in the system. Wait a few days, then try again, if you are missing vaccine doses on your vaccination certificate.
- If, after completing the step above, your vaccination certificate remains incorrect, you can also try using a different device. That is, use a computer, if you previously used a mobile phone, or vice versa. (Old vaccination certificates can remain on your device).
- If you have received a vaccination certificate after your first dose and have received it to your digital mailbox, then you need to request a new vaccination certificate at Covidbevis.se after your second dose. The vaccination certificate is not automatically updated in your digital mailbox (e.g. Kivra, e-Boks or Min myndighetspost).
- If, after completing all the above steps, your vaccination certificate remains incorrect, and you plan imminent travel, contact the Swedish eHealth Agency’s customer service via e-mail, email@example.com. State your name, telephone number, the date of the vaccination and in which region you were vaccinated.