What to do if doses are missing from your covid certificate
There are several possible reasons why you are not seeing all of your doses. Here is what you should do if a dose is missing from your covid certificate.
Please note that your vaccination certificate is NOT automatically updated with the number of doses when it is in your digital mailbox (e.g. Kivra, Billo or Min myndighetspost). You need to obtain a new certificate every time you receive a new dose.
When the information about your vaccination appears in the covid certificate, it says either:
"Dose 1 of 2" or
"Dose 2 of 2" or
"Dose 3 of 3" or
"Dose 4 of 4" or
"Dose 5 of 5"
If your doses are not correct:
- Check that at least seven days have passed since you were vaccinated.
- Download a new certificate at Covidbevis.se if it has been 24 hours since you last downloaded a certificate.
- Corrections are continuously made in the system – it can be good to wait a few more days and try again if you are missing doses in your covid certificate.
- If you tried the step above and you still see the same information on the certificate, you can also try using another device; try accessing the certificate on a computer if you previously accessed it on your mobile or vice versa. (The old certificate may remain on the device.)
- If you have obtained a vaccination certificate after your first dose and had it sent to your digital mailbox, you need to obtain a new vaccination certificate at Covidbevis.se after your second dose. The vaccination certificate is not automatically updated when it is in your digital mailbox (e.g. Kivra, e-Boks, Billo or Min myndighetspost).
- If you have completed all of the steps above and your covid certificate is still incorrect and you will be travelling soon, e-mail our customer service at email@example.com. State your name, telephone number, date of vaccination and in which region you were vaccinated.
There are several possible reasons why you are not seeing all of your doses
The most common reason that doses may be missing is that the information has not had time to be transferred from the healthcare provider to the National Vaccination Register, where the information is then accessed to generate your vaccination certificate. It takes a maximum of seven days for vaccine doses to be reported to the National Vaccination Register.
The regions are responsible for registering vaccinations in the National Vaccination Register, where the information is accessed for vaccination certificates. Each region in turn uses many different vaccination providers.
If more than seven days have passed and the dose is still missing from your covid certificate, contact the Swedish e-Health Agency's customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is an error in the registration of your vaccination, we will guide you through how you can get help to rectify this in your region.