Has your vaccination been registered under a reserve number?

If you have been vaccinated in Sweden but have neither a personal identity number nor a coordination number, your vaccination against COVID-19 has been registered under what is known as a reserve number. You can now obtain a digital vaccination certificate by contacting the healthcare system in their region.

You should contact the healthcare system in the region where you were vaccinated. For contact information, please go to 1177.se.

In addition, you will also find information regarding the specific procedure in your region.

The service will be available from January 2022, but please OBSERVE that the regions have different start dates.

The following requirements apply:

  • You must have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in Sweden, and the vaccination must have been recorded by the healthcare system.
  • You must have had your vaccination doses registered under a reserve number.
  • You must request a vaccination certificate from the healthcare system in the region where you have been vaccinated. If you have received doses in more than one region, you are required to contact the region where you received the most recent dose.
  • You must indicate an address where you want your vaccination certificate sent to by registered mail. You need to collect the letter in person and you must then be able to identify yourself with one of the identifications approved by PostNord. PostNord – Collecting your consignment
  • You can order a vaccination certificate in this way if the above-mentioned requirements have been met, and you are at least 16 years of age.
  • Vaccination certificates for children without a personal identity number or coordination number will be made available at a later time.

Questions and Answers

How do I order a vaccination certificate if I have a reserve number?

The procedure varies from region to region. Contact your region via 1177.se to obtain information about what procedures apply specifically to your region.

I have a personal identity number or a coordination number, but my vaccinations were still registered under my reserve number. What should I do?

Contact the healthcare system in your region and ask them to register those vaccinations under your personal identity number or coordination number instead.

What kind of identification do I need to sign for a registered letter?

You can find information about the forms of identification approved by PostNord here: PostNord – Collecting your consignment

What should I do if I have been vaccinated in two different regions?

Contact the region where you received your most recent vaccination.

I have been vaccinated and I don’t have a personal identity or coordination number, but I don’t know how my vaccination was registered. What should I do?

Contact the healthcare system in your region and ask them.